Position: Cashbook Clerk
Recruiter: Mr. Price Group
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Processing monthly interest
- Processing the bank charges
- Doing the cashbook processing and also bank recon. It includes the preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation from different accounts (local and foreign) and the reconciliation of the bank statements to General Ledger bank balance for investigating discrepancies
- Investigating and identifying the cash variances within instances and stores of fraud for avoiding loss
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc tasks. Adhoc tasks mean that some duties as the administrative assistant but it may take time during your workday.
The following requirements need to be fulfilled by the applicants when they want to apply for a job in Mr. Price.
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having a Diploma or Bachelor in Finance or relevant field of study
- 2 years experience in Finance is a must
- Having excellent communication both oral and written skills
- A great understanding of bank reconciliations is excellent
- Having the ability to operate Microsoft will be an advantage
- The ability to problem-solving will be beneficial
- The applicants need to be self-motivated, able to work under pressure within deadlines
Do not forget to attach the following documents
A copy of the Identity Document
A copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Copies of certificates
A copy of your latest academic record
A copy of your medical records
SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE: APPLY NOW