Pick & Pay is the ideal family shop that places a premium on customer service. The Ackerman family’s concept has developed and extended since 1967, when consumer advocate Raymond Ackerman acquired the first few shops, to today include locations across South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Swaziland, and Lesotho. Pick & Pay also has a 49 percent stake in TM Supermarkets, a Zimbabwean grocery chain.
Our customer service concentration is on groceries, apparel, and general products, but we also provide other value-added services to meet our client’s changing requirements and expectations. The Group runs several store formats, both franchised and owned, to guarantee a convenient and accessible shopping experience.
The Group’s primary emphasis over the last five years has been to develop its strong South African retail operations under the Pick n Pay and Boxer brands, while also taking a methodical strategy to grow into adjacent sectors, including geographic expansion throughout the African continent.
JOBS OFFERS PICK N PAY HAVE
Pick n Pay I have a variety of jobs categories that you can stand a chance to submit your CVs. Most of the jobs require a minimum of grade 12 to qualify to submit your CVs. Jobs that Pick n Pay offers Administration, buying, clothing, commercial, finance, food technology, general merchandise, HR, IT, Internal Communication, Marketing, Market Store, Operational.
What are common Requirements of Pick n Pay Jobs Offers?
- Minimum Requirements Sound Numeracy skills and knowledge of retail industry 2- 3 years retail experience an added advantage.
- Must be able to pass the Trainee Numeracy Screening test at the required level
- Must be successful in at least 2 competency-based interviews
- Must be flexible and willing to be transferred between stores
- Must be willing to give authorization for a full credit and criminal check
- Must be Matriculated (attach a certified copy to application)
- Must have a valid South African ID (attach a copy to application)
- Must have a valid Driver’s license code 08 (attach certified copy of license).
Note: that is the example of the requirements that of the jobs that Pick n Pay requires for you to send the application, we will provide the information at the end of this post on how to submit and search for the job that you qualify at Pick n Pay.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION : you can visit the pick n pay job portal