Sanpark is as known as South Africa National Parks which is the body responsible for managing South Africa’s national parks. SANParks was formed in 1926, and currently manages 19 parks consisting of 3,751,113 hectares, over 3% of the total area of South Africa. Many parks offer a variety of accommodations.
We are looking for suitably qualified persons for the Fixed Term Contracts above-mentioned job opportunities at Kruger National Park for a period of three months in the following camps: Lower Sabie, Skukuza, Berg-en-Dal, and Olifants camps respectively. The successful candidate will be accommodated in official accommodation inside the park and be required to work shifts.
The successful candidate will get paid Salary: R 9 553
- Grade 10
- Experience in housekeeping will be an added advantage
- The incumbent must have basic knowledge of hygiene.
- The incumbent must have basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools, handling, and aftercare.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Perform cleaning duties including chalets, ablution facilities, and surrounding areas to prescribed set standards.
- Control inventory items.
- Reporting abnormalities including equipment and maintenance faults.
- Assist with the collection of supplies when necessary.
- Assist with general work in the camp.
- Assist in laundry duties of the rest of camp
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com